Take Don't call me at 3 A.M. from a friend's apartment. Let me down easy, no big song and dance. Michael Crawford - Tell Me On a Sunday Lyrics. Tell me on a Sunday please I don't want to fight day and night bad enough you're going Don't leave in silence with no word at all Don't get drunk and slam the door That's no way to end this I know how I want you to say goodbye Find a circus ring with a flying trapeze Tell me on a Sunday please I'd like to choose how I hear the news. Don't write a letter when you want to leave Don't call me at 3 a.m. from a friend's apartment I'd like to choose how I hear the news Take me to a park that's covered with trees Tell me on a Sunday, please sponsored links. Don't write a letter when you want to leave. Don't write a letter when you want to leave Don't call me at 3 a.m. from a friend's apartment I'd like to choose how I hear the news Marti Webb - Tell Me on a Sunday Lyrics. Tell Me on a Sunday: Tell Me on a Sunday Songtext von Andrew Lloyd Webber mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Marti Webb - Tell Me on a Sunday Lyrics. Don't write a letter when you want to leave. Don't write a letter when you want to leave Don't call me at 3 a.m. from a friend's apartment I'd like to choose how I hear the news Take me Tell Me on a Sunday song lyrics by Sarah Brightman. Don't call me at 3 A.M. from a friend's apartment. I'd like to choose how I hear the news. Broadway Musicals Song & Dance- Tell Me On A Sunday Lyrics. Don't write a letter when you want to leave / Don't call me at 3 A. M. From I'd like to choose how I hear the news. Take me to a park that's covered with trees. Find the accurate lyrics from sing365.com. Don't write a letter when you want to leave. Lyrics to 'Tell Me On A Sunday' by Michael Ball. Don't write a letter when you want to leave Don't call me at 3 a.m. from a friend's apartment I'd like to choose how I hear the news Take me Don't write a letter when you want to leave Don't call me at 3 a.m. from a friend's apartment I'd like to choose how I hear the news Take me Sarah Brightman - Tell Me On A Sunday Lyrics. Read or print original Tell Me On A Sunday lyrics 2020 updated! Tell Me on a Sunday Songtext von Betty Buckley mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Don't call me at 3 A.M. from a friend's apartment. Take Sarah Brightman Tell Me on a Sunday Lyrics. Michael Crawford - Tell Me On a Sunday Lyrics. Song & Dance- Tell Me On A Sunday lyrics performed by Broadway Musicals: EMMA Don't write a letter when you want to leave Don't call me at Don't write a letter when you want to leave Don't call me at 3 a.m. from a friend's apartment I'd like to choose how I hear the news Take me to a park that's covered with trees Tell me on a Sunday, please Lyrics to 'Tell Me On A Sunday' by Michael Ball. Tell me on a Sunday please.