Your team is back saving the world again. It was developed and published by Red Storm Entertainment. and I know that many of you are having a hard time getting these games to work on your modern Windows 7 64-Bit PC's off … In every conceivable way, Rogue Spear was the Rainbow Six game the original was meant to be. Product: Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear. How do I copy saved game files if I want to uninstall Rogue Spear or share these files with another PC? Classic Rainbow Six Games On Windows 7 64-Bit/Windows Vista 32-Bit (Disc User Guide) Alright, I know that there are many Rainbow Six fans out there that really want to go back and play the old-school classical Rainbow Six games again, (Rogue Spear as well.) Classic Eagle Watch Mission Pack for Rogue Spear Jul 19 2014 Eagle Watch mission pack for Rogue spear Full Version 1 comment. Average Rating: CompatDB XML: rainbow-six-rogue-spear.xml Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six ist eine Computerspielserie, die auf dem Buch Operation Rainbow von Tom Clancy basiert. More of the same from the Rainbow Six series. Rogue Spear delivers and improves in ways Rainbow Six players could only dream of. The last outing in the Rainbow Six/Rogue Spear camp was the distinctly mediocre Covert Operations: just three new single-player missions, no story, a few new weapons, and a daft multimedia guide on 'how to be an anti-terrorist operative'. This time from a group known as "Rogue Spear". General 9 reports Redstorm. Rogue Spear: Urban Operations. Learning from past blunders, Red Storm perfected the existing elements of the game while adding new features that fit seamlessly into gameplay. Remember to install first the "Classic Rainbow six campaign for Rogue Spear" mod or it won't correctly work. Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear. PC › Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear How do I copy save game files? Their forces are powerful and you must strike quick and hard if … Rogue Spear Mission Pack: Urban Operations, released on April 4, 2000, was the first expansion for Rogue Spear. It added eight new maps and five classic Rainbow Six maps from the original game, as well as three new weapons. Vendor: Redstorm. Tested operating systems: Windows 2000 Windows Vista 32 Bit Windows XP 32 Bit. Der Publisher der Reihe ist Ubisoft.Anfänglich wurden die Spiele vom amerikanischen Entwickler Red Storm Entertainment entwickelt, heute setzt Ubisoft neben dem Tochterunternehmen Red Storm Entertainment auch auf andere sowie hauseigene Entwicklerstudios.