You are free to use the two-story glass elevated in the center of the aquarium … Not as impressive as London aquarium. All reviews aqua dome the radisson blu hotel fish swim marine life huge aquarium sea animals sea world information maze. I adore anything to do with aquariums and fish so this was so exciting for me to get such a good deal. Exklusive Bestpreisgarantie. Buchen Sie das Radisson Blu Hotel in Berlins Stadtzentrum und kommen Sie ganz in der Nähe der beliebtesten Sehenswürdigkeiten unter. Nul doute que la vision vaut le détour. This fantastic touristic mark can be found in Berlin, Germany, it’s a 25 metre tall cylindrical acrylic glass aquarium with built-in transparent elevator. I love The AquaDom. The AquaDom was opened in 2004. As part of the Government’s containment plan for the Covid-19 coronavirus, we have been advised by Berlin Senat to temporarily close the SEA LIFE BERLIN as a precautionary measure until 19.04. Genießen Sie das AquaDom-Aquarium und das Spa. As the world’s largest freestanding, cylindrical aquarium, it is home to over 100 species and 1,500 specimens of tropical fish. Sophie Louise wrote a review Feb 2020. L’hôtel Radisson-blu de Berlin possède le plus grand aquarium cylindrique au monde. RD_Berlin, Guest Experience Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin, responded to this review Responded February 7, 2018 Thank you so much Niels W for your lovely review - we are so glad you found in us your away home in Berlin and we are much … London, United Kingdom 52 contributions 10 helpful votes. I can't thank the Radisson Blu Berlin enough for the service we received from their fantastic staff! This is pretty cool but still doesn't make it worth it to stay at this hotel IMO. SEA LIFE BERLIN IS CLOSED. The centerpiece of the hotel is the impressive 25 meter high AquaDom which greets you upon arrival. Présent au centre de la structure, il en impose avec ses 25m de haut. I've wanted to stay here since I visited Berlin 5 years ago and saw the Aquadom for the 1st time. The DomAquarée complex also contains a hotel, offices, a restaurant, and the aquarium Sea Life Centre. It is located at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Berlin-Mitte.