We have enlisted hundreds of friends -- biblical scholars, theologians, homileticians and pastors dedicated to the craft of biblical preaching -- to provide you timely, compelling and trustworthy content. Q1. 2 Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising; thou understandest my thought afar off. Study Psalm 139 using Matthew Henry’s Bible Commentary (concise) to better understand Scripture with full outline and verse meaning. Ich kann ihm alles sagen. Psalm 139:4 - Even before there is a word on my tongue, Behold, O LORD, You know it all. Working Preacher is a ministry brought to you by Luther Seminary. Psalm 139:6 - Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is too high, I cannot attain to it. The Working Preacher team believes that God uses good biblical preaching to change lives. Herr, du allein kennst mich wirklich! - Für den Dirigenten. Wenn ich mich setze oder aufstehe – du weißt es; meine Absichten erkennst du schon im Voraus. Ein Psalm. What does it mean to “seek his face”? 1 O LORD, thou hast searched me, and known me. Experiencing the Psalms: Participant Guide 5 Lesson 2. Herr, du durchschaust mich,du kennst mich durch und durch. Herr, du durchschaust mich! (Psalm 24) What does it mean that David desires to “dwell in the house of the Lord”? Psalm 139 (Kinderfassung) Mit Gott kann ich überall reden. 1 For the Leader. Wohl dem, der auf ihm vertraut. Psalm 34,9: Schmecket und sehet, wie freundlich der HERR ist. Chapter 139. HERR, du hast mich erforscht und kennst mich ´ganz genau`. 15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I … Psalm 139:5 - You have enclosed me behind and before, And laid Your hand upon me. Eine Geschichte kann den Kinder erzählt werden, wie sich Gott um die Israeliten gekümmert hat, wie er ihnen Manna und Wasser geschenkt hat und wie er ihnen Fleisch gab. How does David provide hope at the {N} O LORD, Thou hast searched me, and known me. Gott hört immer zu und versteht mich. Ein Lied von David. The Psalms: 139: God's Omnipresence and Omniscience: To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. Darf ich mal versuchen, das für uns Kinder zu „übersetzen“? 13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. Kind „übersetzt“ den Psalm in die eigene Worte: Das ist ja ein ganz schön altes Gebet oder Lied, dieser Psalm! A Psalm of David. Die Kinder sollen nicht nur von Gott hören, sondern ihn auch erleben. Von David. Ob ich sitze oder stehe – du weißt es,aus der Ferne erkennst du, was ich denke. 3 Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways. Thirsting for God (Psalms 27, 42-43, 63) Psalm 27 - Your face, Lord, I Will Seek . Ob ich gehe oder liege, du siehst es, mit all meinen Wegen bist du vertraut. Von allen Seiten umgibst du mich und hältst deine schützende Hand über mir. Some of the Jewish doctors are of opinion that this is the most excellent of all the psalms of David; and a very pious devout meditation it is upon the doctrine of God’s omniscience, which we should therefore have our hearts fixed upon and filled with in singing this psalm. א לַמְנַצֵּחַ, לְדָוִד מִזְמוֹר: יְהוָה חֲקַרְתַּנִי, וַתֵּדָע. ב אַתָּה יָדַעְתָּ, שִׁבְתִּי וְקוּמִי; בַּנְתָּה לְרֵעִי, מֵרָחוֹק. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.