Phantom of the Opera London tickets are available and booking from now and throughout 2020. Book direct from the box office - the best choice of seats and no delivery fees. Read more about the West End show on our London page. Far beneath the majesty and splendour of the Paris Opera House, hides the Phantom in a shadowy existence. The Phantom of the Opera has been performed in 15 languages and was the first musical to gross over $6 billion. Stream ad-free … The Brilliant Original production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s The Phantom of the Opera is embarking on a major UK and Ireland tour. Download our mobile app now. Stream The Phantom Of The Opera (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack / Deluxe Edition) by Andrew Lloyd Webber & Cast Of "The Phantom Of The Opera" Motion Picture and tens of millions of other songs on all your devices with Amazon Music Unlimited. The girl is able to sing lead one night but the soprano doesn't want her show stolen so she comes back. Begins when an opera ghost terrorizes the cast and crew of the French Opera House while tutoring a chorus girl. Now in its 30th record-breaking year, The Phantom of the Opera continues to captivate audiences at Her Majesty’s Theatre in London’s West End, after more than 11,000 performances. After playing in the West End for over 30 years, Andrew Lloyd Webber's global smash-hit The Phantom of the Opera has become the second longest-running musical in London, and the longest-running show on Broadway. Stream ad-free with Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet. It was published in volume form in late March 1910 by Pierre Lafitte and directed by Aluel Malinao. The Phantom of the Opera (French: Le Fantôme de l'Opéra), is a novel by French writer Gaston Leroux.It was first published as a serialization in Le Gaulois from 23 September 1909, to 8 January 1910. The Phantom Of The Opera takes place in the decadent Paris Opera House where the Phantom – a man ashamed of his physical appearance – hides from the real world in the darkness of the theatre. More information about The Phantom of the Opera tickets Seen by over 100 million people worldwide, The Phantom of the Opera is one of the highest grossing musicals of all time. Listen to your favorite songs from The Phantom Of The Opera by Andrew Lloyd Webber & "The Phantom Of The Opera" Original London Cast Now. The Phantom of the Opera Lyrics: In sleep he sang to me, in dreams he came / That voice which calls to me and speaks my name / And do I dream again? All you need to know about the London production including show times, dates, locations, prices & venues in 2019 and 2020. The Phantom of the Opera London tickets are available now for the iconic musical in Her Majesty’s Theatre in the West End. Lyrics to 'Phantom Of The Opera' by The Phantom of the Opera (Original London Cast): In sleep he sang to me In dreams he came That voice which calls to me and speaks my name And do I dream again for now I find The Phantom of the Opera is there Phantom has a daily digital lottery. Lottery entries must be submitted between 7am and 9am the day of the performance, for both matinee and evening performances. The Phantom of the Opera London tickets are available now for the iconic musical in Her Majesty’s Theatre in the West End. The ghost demands they keep giving his protégé lead roles. The Phantom of the Opera on Tour Following an acclaimed sold-out tour of the United Kingdom, Cameron Mackintosh’s spectacular new production of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s phenomenal musical success, THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA, is now on tour across North America. You will have from 9am to 11am to purchase tickets if selected. He finally drives the lead soprano crazy so she and her friend leave. The Phantom of the Opera has been performed in 15 languages and was the first musical to gross over $6 billion. This multi-award winning musical continues to captivate audiences at Her Majesty’s Theatre in London’s West End, after more than 12,000 performances. What is The Phantom Of The Opera about? After playing in the West End for over 30 years, Andrew Lloyd Webber's global smash-hit The Phantom of the Opera has become the second longest-running musical in London, and the longest-running show on Broadway. The London edition takes place in Her Majesty's Theatre London. With stunning sets, gorgeous costume and dazzling special effects, this unmissable production continues to be one of the most popular in town. Buy tickets for The Phantom of the Opera in London. Designed specifically for travelers with limited time in London, this tour allows you to check off a range of southern England's historical attractions in just one day by eliminating the hassle of traveling between each one independently. Phantom of the Opera tickets can be viewed here by calendar view, date, and by price. Phantom of The Opera London admission prices can vary. Entrance tickets currently cost US$76.97, while a popular guided tour starts around US$149.24 per person. Phantom of the Opera Tickets London Tickets. See all 5 Phantom of The Opera London tickets and tours on Tripadvisor Choose your own seats with 1209 customer seat reviews. With stunning sets, gorgeous costume and dazzling special effects, this unmissable production continues to be one of the most popular in town.