Antilopen Gang @ Open Source Festival 8.7.2017 Düsseldorf Ralph Orlob. … Tickets and RSVP information for Faber's upcoming concert at Open Source Festival in Düsseldorf on Mar 23, 2020. Music Festival in Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen Foursquare uses cookies to provide you with an optimal experience, to personalize ads that you may see, and to help advertisers measure the results of their ad campaigns. Official. 2099 Lineup. 4,338 Followers, 236 Following, 813 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Open Source Festival (@opensourcefestival) Hometown: Zurich,Switzerland. Open Source Festival. About Faber. Find Flights. See Previous Lineups: 2019 2018 2014 2012. Jul 13th 2019 @ Open Source Festival Düsseldorf, Germany. ... Open Source Festival - established in Düsseldorf since 2006. Song written by Anna Calvi for Robert Wilson`s adaptation of The Sandman. Festival Info. Am 1. The artists have yet to be announced. Your festival guide to Open Source 2020 with dates, tickets, lineup info, photos, news, and more. OFFICIAL WEBSITE. Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 19. Saturday, July 13th, 2019. I Was There. 7:00 PM. Venue: Grafenberger Galopp-Rennbahn Tagged With Cancelled Europe Festivals Germany. Es ist ein Album geworden, auf dem sich Faber mit einem hysterischen Lachen als p... Read More. November 2019 erschien das neue und zweite Faber-Album »I fucking love my life«. Cancel Unsubscribe. Facebook. See 1 photo from 15 visitors to Open Source Festival 2019. Loading... Unsubscribe from Ralph Orlob?