Cardi B, Bad Bunny and J Balvin gave the first live performance of "I Like It" at the 2018 Coachella Music Festival during its second weekend, on April 22. Deezer: free music streaming. Gabibu on Amazon Music. As of August 2019, it has received over a billion views. "Mama Said" went number four on the Billboard Hot 100 and number two on the R&B chart. Log in or Sign up log in sign up. It was also the inspiration for "Days Like This" by Van Morrison. Check out Like I Said (Original Mix) by M.r. Original Latin All-Stars. ... Yeah baby, I like it like that You gotta believe me when I tell you I said I like it like that You gotta believe me when I tell you I said I like. share. "I Like It" topped YouTube's 2018 Songs of the Summer list in the United States, and ranked fifth globally. Live performances. 99% Upvoted. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk. 2004. The weekends be like (original meme said ‘save money’ which is ALSO real) 11 comments. Escúchalo en streaming y sin anuncios o compra CDs y MP3s ahora en Amazon.es. The weekends be like (original meme said ‘save money’ which is ALSO real) Close. What are your thoughts? Gabibu en Amazon Music. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Check out She Said Like You (Original Mix) by Philipp Ort on Amazon Music. Dance Hits Party Pack. Posted by. save hide report. Lyrics to 'I Like It Like That' by The Miracles. One of the most influential boogaloo songs of all time, it rose to international prominence in 2018 when it was sampled by rapper Cardi B in her hit single “I Like It”. Sort by. I said I like it like that The catchy “I like it like that” hook can be also heard on the chorus and bridge, while a sample of the Latin beat and blaring horns play in the background. Descubre Like I Said (Original Mix) de M.r. u/anm2032. I Like It Like That. 3 months ago. I Like It [Dillon Francis Remix] J Balvin, Dillon Francis, Cardi B, Bad Bunny. Clap your hands now everybody we're gonna have some fun tonight we're gonna sing, shout, knock ourselves out everything's gonna be alright (alright) The Miracles - I Like It Like That Lyrics | MetroLyrics Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. (Unreviewed) “I Like It Like That” is a 1967 song by Latin boogaloo musician Pete Rodriguez. Listen to Like I Said (Original Mix) by Soultight - Like I Said. It has been covered by American Spring, Melanie, Dusty Springfield, The Stereos, and The Growlers, as well as a young Dionne Bromfield. About “I Like It Like That”. Chris Kenner (December 25, 1929 – January 25, 1976) was a New Orleans rhythm & … best. 928.