It doesn't seem like it has been around for 50 years but it's true. Fabric Funhouse Fabric Store Supplying makers and fabric shops with the highest quality Cork Fabric (Spain), Waxed Cotton Canvas (Scotland), and more! I’ve often thought they would be perfect travel companions and hold all my little stuff. Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know. WHOLESALE available. www.fabricfunhouse.com Who doesn't remember seeing a bottle of Mod Podge at grandma's house or in the craft closet growing up? For the last few years, I have wanted to create mini collapsible fabric bowls to use in my hotel rooms. I could keep one on the bedside table, one on the bathroom vanity and one by the TV or hotel room door. I travel a lot. Fiche détaillée de la pièce Token, Fun-Fabrik Bowl, * Jetons *, avec photos et gestion de votre collection et des échanges : tirages, descriptions, métal, poids, valeur et autres infos numismatiques The frame's made out of a wire hanger, which you probably already have in your closet.