Hi, i had in the fifa 18 commentary just in Arabic and English. There are many arabs in central europe (North africans in France, Syrians in Germany, etc.) i want to pre-order FIFA 19 from PlayStation Store, and i am wondering if i am gonna get Arabic commentary with it. بحجم 1.36 جيجا. تعليق فارس عوض + التعريب . I really want that in fifa 19 I will have all the languages like Italian, Spanish, French, Portuguese etc. Which version should I buy? ديسمبر 11, 2018 المندوب جيمز لا يوجد تعليقات. الصوت الأماراتى الحماسى الشهير . that would like to listen to the commentary in their home language. Download FIFA 19 ALL COMMENTARY DOWNLOAD PACK for FIFA 19 at ModdingWay. Shop online at Egygamer Egypt to discover the biggest collection of products related to FIFA 2019 in Egypt and get the game for any gaming console you have. Patches, Mods, Updates, Kits, Faces, Stadiums for FIFA 19. People nowadays are strongly dislocated and not bounded to their home towns. For Fifa 19 this might be late now (but not too late), but please consider this for Fifa 20. Home All Categories LIFESTYLE GAMING Digital Games PlayStation PlayStation 4 EA Sports FIFA 19 – Standard Edition With Arabic Commentary – PlayStation 4 Game. Hi everyone, my PSN ID’s region is Israel. thanks for answers! FIFA 19 update 1.02 fixes in-game commentary, errors in The Journey, and much more, as detailed in these patch notes. Led by the prestigious UEFA Champions League, FIFA 19 offers enhanced gameplay features that allow you to control the pitch in every moment. FIFA 19 is a highly anticipated football imitation video game established by EA Vancouver. There are new and unrivaled ways to play, including a dramatic finale to the story of Alex Hunter in The Journey: Champions, a new mode in the ever-popular FIFA Ultimate Team™, and more. If you love football, gaming and live in Egypt, you need to treat yourself with the new FIFA 19 Today! I'm not sure where the confusion is @x_ahmadgh_x, as I have said if the Arabic language is not available in your geographical location then you are unable to add it.. Should it be added at some stage then you would be able to add it but as of now, it is not possible for you to add Arabic to FIFA 19 if it is not currently supported. so what should I do to get it? تعليق فارس عوض + التعريب fifa 19. التعليق العربى الرسمى من اي ايه للعبة فيفا 19 + القوائم العربية. EA Sports FIFA 19 – Standard Edition With Arabic Commentary – PlayStation 4 Game . Add to wishlist Added to wishlist Removed from wishlist 0.