I found the anticipation of whether or not Ellio and Oliver would get together exciting and erotic. Call Me by Your Name [Original Motion Picture Soundtrack] ... John Williams The Great Movie Soundtracks,John Williams composer View Product [ x ] close. Call Me By Your Name mostly features songs by singer-songwriter, Sufjan Stevens. Discover releases, reviews, songs, credits, and more about Call Me By Your Name (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) at Discogs. Entdecken Sie Call Me By Your Name (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) von Various artists bei Amazon Music. • Deutscher Titel: Ruf mich bei deinem Namen • Kinostart GSA: geplant für den 01.03.2018 Call Me By Your Name (2017), ist ein romantisches Filmdrama von Luca Guadagnino, nach einer Novelle von André Aciman. As well as featuring stunning performances from Chalamet and Hammer, and being set in the gorgeous Italian regions of Crema and Moscazzano, the soundtrack for Call Me By Your Name is a thing of beauty.. Call Me By Your Name, the multiple-award-winning and critically acclaimed film by Luca Guadagnino, is a sensual and transcendent tale of first love, based on the novel by André Aciman.Guadagnino found himself resonating with Sufjan Stevens' lyricism through his work and initially asked Stevens to record an original song.Eventually, Stevens contributed three songs to the soundtrack. Call Me by Your Name (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), an album by Various Artists on Spotify We and our partners use cookies to personalize your experience, to show you ads based on your interests, and for measurement and analytics purposes. Die Musik zum Film "Call me by your Name" perfektioniert die Mischung aus Instrumental und gesungenen Liedern, variiert, lässt nie etwas fehl am Platze erscheinen und kann auch unabhängig vom filmischen Werk betrachtet werden. Click or Press Enter to view the items in your shopping bag or Press Tab to interact with the Shopping bag tooltip. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2017 CD release of Call Me By Your Name (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) on Discogs. Movie: Call Me by Your Name (2017) info with movie soundtracks, credited songs, film score albums, reviews, news, and more. Stevens then went on to receive an Academy Award and Grammy nomination for his original song, 'Mystery of … View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 2018 Yellow, 180g Vinyl release of Call Me By Your Name (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) on Discogs. Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing including poster, insert and printed inner sleeves. Call Me By Your Name, the 2017 film by Luca Guadagnino, is a sensual and transcendent tale of first love, based on the acclaimed novel by Andre Aciman. Shop Vinyl and CDs and complete your collection. The full details of soundtrack album for Luca Guadagnino’s Call Me By Your Name have been revealed. Call Me by Your Name: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack is the soundtrack to the 2017 romantic drama film, Call Me by Your Name.It features songs by The Psychedelic Furs, Franco Battiato, Loredana Bertè, Bandolero, Giorgio Moroder, Joe Esposito, and F. R. David, with compositions by John Adams, Erik Satie, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Johann Sebastian Bach, and Maurice Ravel. Call Me By Your Name (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) ... “Call Me by Your Name” is a film about a protagonist who is gay, or at least curious, but the feelings are universal. If you still can't get that peach scene from Call Me By Your Name out of your head, now you have the perfect soundtrack for your thoughts: the limited "peach season" vinyl release, which is … Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de. The album features the film’s original songs written and performed by singer/songwriter Sufjan Stevens, as well as tracks by Ryuichi Sakamoto (The Revenant, The Last Emperor), John Adams, Bandolero, Giorgio Moroder & Joe Esposito, Frank Glazer & more.